She's makin' a list and checkin' it twiced!
Yes, I typed twiced up there. Sometimes I can be so country--because I think it's funny =o).
So the Crisis Center thingie went well. I am not crazy after all!!!!! Actually, it wasn't like that at all. It was all good and I'm slated to start training in July. I can hardly wait--I think it will rock socks.
On a side note--I asked J this morning when we could get together so I could get my things from him and the first thing he said was," Are you mad at me?" . I told him no--as he's the reference on my form from the Crisis Center. I decided that I need to get my things back then we could have a real talk about the way I feel. I think it's just best that way. I just need to do this for myself, I need to but this all behind me. I need to make a true effort to go forward. I want to be happy again and I need, no want it this way.
xoxox

<< Home